Harrington Push End Truck Kits
For assembly, maintenance, machining or general industrial operations, HPC 500 series end truck kits offer a medium duty, push end truck design that can be assembled for either top running or underhung cranes. Kits include: two end trucks; rubber bumpers; bridge beam fastener set; trolley stops; beam fabrication instructions; and assembly and installation guide.
Benefits to count on:
- Fully machined frames are convertible for either top running or underhung use.
- Frames are fabricated from structural steel for optimal strength and rigidity.
- Wheels are cast iron and precision machined to roll smoothly on either flat or tapered flanges. Each wheel features a sealed deep groove ball bearing.
- All-bolted for ease of assembly.
- Drop stops and rail sweeps standard.
- Longer or shorter end truck lengths are available—consult factory
Showing all 3 results